Friday, March 17, 2006

Kate and Chris! :)

Gosh, I love it when I leave "work" and I'm more excited then when I started! :)

Last night I met with Kate and Chris who I knew as kinda friends of friends, but after hanging out shooting and then having dinner afterwards I feel like are good friends that I connect with on a deeper level! They were amazingly photogenic, and the lighting was absolutely perfect!

Afterwards we got dinner and had an awesome conversation about everything from how we both came to be dating our significant others, to our families, to the Meyer's Briggs test (a personality indicator....I'm an INFP for those of you who know what I'm talking about!) :) I left dinner just so amped and so thankful that I get to do what I do! I just feel so blessed in my life to work with such great people and play such a cool role in their lives.



One of the cool things working with Chris and Kate was they were so spontaneous. I had them go stand in this little archway and then I walked back behind the fountain that you see blurred out in the foreground. When I got behind the fountain and turned around Kate had just jumped up on Chris's legs and leaned over and kissed him like that. I could barely start shooting fast enough. :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, these pictures are fabulous! You did a phenomenal job! I love the way they just totally portray our relationship and our joy! Thank you for taking such amazing pictures! We couldn't be happier! P.S. Chris' mom cried watching the slideshow. Therefore, the pictures must be pretty great! - Kate

Holritz Photography said...

Gorgeous stuff Chris!

I miss ya man!

amber

JeffersonTodd said...

These are great!!