Monday, July 17, 2006

My wife is beautiful. :)

So yesterday, I convinced Katie to come down and go to the beach so I could take some pictures of her. I should stress his took QUITE a bit of convincing.....I think the argument that finally got her was "what if she was killed in car accident and I didn't have any other good pictures of her... (which is of course not true).....actually she didn't really like that argument that much :) She really is the the most amazingly kind and sweet and definetly the most beautiful girl in the whole world to me and I'm so glad I get to wake up every morning and have her there.

Anyways, we went down to the beach by the Bacara (a super fancy resort just north of Santa Barbara) and I took down the 200mm f1.8 lens that I had rented for the weekend and had a bunch of fun photographing my super beautiful wife. :)




3 comments:

Holritz Photography said...

She's gorgeous. And that light isn't too bad either!
wow!

amber

Paige Kearin said...

Your a lucky man.

Holritz Photography said...

Totally need to do this! Awesome!

- Nathan