Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Just arrived!

A super busy last couple days! I JUST arrived in Chicago for a SUPER quick trip to help shoot some images for an amazing organization called Exodus. We'll start shooting in a couple hours, but I wanted to quickly update you guys to the last couple days! :)

My wife Katie's parents were in town for a few days this last weekend to help celebrate Katie's sister, Annie's 20th birthday!! :) It was the first time we've seen both of her parents since the wedding in December, and we had a GREAT time. When all 4 of them are together in one place they are QUITE the group. :) I'm so grateful to have married into such a COOL family! Katie's parents and her sister are amazing people and I learn so much from all ofthem.

I also shot a really neat engagement session at the Santa Barbara Courthouse on Saturday. The courthouse is a place I've only shot at one other time, but it's an awesome spot that I will definetly have to come back to. Shanon and Trevor were an awesome couple and I'm so glad they suggested shooting there!






No comments: