Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Trading Spaces!

How funny is THIS! I'm walking Katie out to her car this morning (cause I'm such a great husband!) and we look down the street and the TV show Trading Spaces is filming 2 doors down from us!! I don't think I was really supposed to take pictures of them, but I was extra sneaky and grabbed a few! :)

Maybe I'll see if these people want to come and help fix up our place when they're done with fixing their neighbors!

Katie and I don't have a TV, but maybe we'll try to find out when it's gonna air and go to a friend's house to watch! :) It was really funny though cause a few years ago I was home for the holidays and my mom was TOTALLY into this show and I kinda mocked her for being so into it and then I started watching it and then I kinda got hooked too! (that's why we don't have TV.... we would get addicted to too many shows!) :) I haven't watched it in years, and I don't think it's as popular as it used to be, but I thought it was so funny they were filming two doors down from us!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Chris! That's pretty impressive. If you find out when the show will air, let me know.

Jerry said...

You shoulda switched up all the numbers on the mailboxes and homes in the neighborhood... could be your home makeover ;-)

Wow. You guys don't have a TV? I dunno what I'd do without mine!!! I guess I'd be a lot more productive...

JeffersonTodd said...

So cool!! I was hooked on that show for a while too.

I wanna see more photos!! Time to update the blog again!
JT