Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fun in Hawaii!!

So as I said in my last post, Katie and I had a last couple days of a much needed vacation. We went to a Luau (their word for party) which had it's fun moments, but was kinda cheesy. We also went snorkling at Hanauma Bay which was incredible. The last time we were in Maui and we went snorkling which was my first time ever and I was blown away at how cool it was so I definetly wanted to go this time out there and I'm so glad we did. I really don't know why I get such a kick out of how close the fish come to you. I seriously almost could have touched them. SO COOL! :) I wanted to get an underwater camera, but they way overpiced 'em so I didn't. :( Next time I go out there I'm gonna figure out a way to take my Canon Mark II N underwater. That would be sweet. :)

We got back into LAX at like 5:30 Tuesday morning and then came back up to SB and just crashed the rest of the day. Sorry for those of you who I'm a little behind on with e-mails, I'm trying really hard to get caught back up and I shouldn't be too far from getting a bunch of weddings from July released as well, so thanks so much for your patience!!

Here's a few pics from our last couple days in Hawaii! :)




The dancers at the Luau were AMAZING.





This guy was seriously unreal with all the things he did with fire. He touched it to his tongue! Of course, Katie still freaks out when I pass my finger through a candle flame! :)



No comments: