Sunday, August 14, 2005

ANOTHER Engagement Session!

Well, as if shooting a wedding yesterday wasn't enough, I got the chance to shoot another engagement session with another great couple day. This has been my third engagement session in the last nine days!

It's actually times like these that I'm really relieved! Relieved, that even though I've been super busy lately, and it seems I've been shooting (or at least editing!) non-stop, I'm not sick of my job yet at all! In fact, I'm more stoked about it than ever! Yesterday, I got to have a blast shooting with Trevor and Jenna at their wedding, this morning after church I was blessed to meet with another super cool couple, Heather and Phil to talk about their wedding for next May, and then tonight I got to shoot with Rose and Brad! And even after all that, I'm not even close to tired of doing this! (Actually, I am a bit tired....just not of my job!)

I get to meet so many cool people, hear so amazing stories about of the different journeys that couples have been on, and be a part of such important events in people's lives. Next to the head product taster for Krispy Creme, I think I probably have one of the best jobs in the world! :)

Thanks Rose and Brad, you guys were a ton of fun today!



No comments: