Sunday, August 14, 2005

Trevor and Jenna's Wedding!

Wow! What a weekend!! Yesterday Kim (my awesome assistant!) shot an absolutely beautiful wedding here in Carpinteria. And it couldn't have been for a nicer couple. Jenna, being from Ohio had a great midwest flare about here that I rarely get to see now that I live out here. It made me remember how much I love the midwest! I've actually known Trevor for a couple of years now, and he's one of the most gentle guys I've ever met! (As well as a killer frisbee player!)

Ok, so I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for good details. I love it when people plan out little details that most of the people at a wedding would never even know about, but it's still special to them anyways. The bridesmaids were telling me how Jenna went way out of her way to try to find a bunch of matching sandals for her bridesmaides with these little flowers on them. SO COOL!



Speaking of details, I thought this shot of Jenna's necklace was pretty sweet...



The church we were shooting in had a cool balcony so I had my assitant go up there when Jenna and her dad were walking down the isle. I love this great shot she got from up there! Way to go Kim! (That's yours truly crouching up front by the way!)



After the ceremony I caught this shot of Jenna looking over her shoulder as she was going around the corner of the church. I love capturing little moments like this...



We stayed around long enough to grab some shots of the two of them before they headed off to the reception.





The flower girl at this wedding was SOOOO photogenic! Probably one of the most photogenic kids I've ever been around....EVER! She really enjoyed the day, particularly when they announced her at the start of the reception! :)



The reception was next to the beach and we were all blessed to see a great sunset as we enjoyed the party.



Congrats Jenna and Trevor! You're wedding was SOOO beautiful! I was so blessed to be a part of it!

~chris

No comments: