Monday, March 06, 2006

Recent Engagements!

Wow, things are starting to get underway for this year! We've been meeting with tons of couples lately and I'm super amped on the weddings we have coming up this year. I can't believe how blessed I am to get to work with such awesome people on a regular basis and how I get to be a part of one of the most important days of their lives. It just never gets old!!

Here are some images from a few of the couples that I've been meeting with lately.

This is Amy and Brandon, I can't wait for their wedding in October.





This is Dylan and his awesome bride to be Cathrine. I've gotten to know Dylan the last few years up at Yosemitte Serria Summer Camp, a fantastic camp up near Bass Lake, CA. I worked up there a number of years ago when I was in college and return when I can to shoot brochure images for them. I'm super bummed I'm not gonna be able to do their wedding, but it was awesome to get to see them again and to hang out a bit last weekend!



No comments: