Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm Back!!

Howdy Everyone!

Well quite a bit has happened in the past few weeks and months! First and foremost....

I GOT MARRIED!!!

Now, the question that I've been asked probably about 100,000 times is who shoots the wedding of a photographer... Only the best! :)
David Jay
, my biggest mentor in the wedding photography industry, was gracious enough to come hang out with us for the day and lead a group of a couple other AMAZING photographers, including DJ's assistant Tim Halberg and one of my assistants Kim Fisher . They did an absolutely phenominal job in capturing our day. You can check out a slideshow of our wedding


HERE!!!


Thanks so much DJ, Tim, and Kim for making our day one of the best ever! Katie and I can't thank you enough!!

We then honeymooned in Mendocino, CA. We got off to a slightly rocky start with Katie really hurting her foot the first night we got up there (tripping on a wooden step), which ended up in a trip to the ER a day or so later. (Good stories to tell the grandkids right!) :)

Despite a weather forecast that predicted rain EVERY day, we ended up having pretty decent weather and had a great time relaxing and resting from a few extremely busy months of wedding planning and lots of traveling and shooting on my end.

Of course though as expected I took my camera and had fun trying to be a nature photographer for a week!! :)











Katie and I have been having a great time being back in SB getting accustomed to married life. It's been awesome to be on the other side of this whole wedding experience!! :)

Gotta run, but have much more to update you all on soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wedding was awesome! I'm glad the honeymoon went well too. It's good to have you back at your keyboard, so I can keep up with what you are doing. :)

Marieke said...

Awwwww, your slideshow is so beautiful! Love it. And the honeymoon pics are awesome.

Chris Humphreys said...

Thanks guys!

Holritz Photography said...

Great to have you back! Looking forward to updates on your business for 2006!
Congrats!

benjamin said...

WHHOOOAAAAA!!!!!!
your pics are NICE dude!!
was juz browsing photo-a-day's comments...and found this place!! awesome!! juz came back from a holiday myself! yo, check out this amatuer's pics ok?

Tim Halberg said...

Dude, I love your pics... but I wanna see more... update your blog ;-)