Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm gonna miss Matt and Jess!

I'm SUPER bummed right now cause two of my best friends are moving! :( Matt and his wife Jessica are moving up to the Portland area in a few days. To make matters worse, I've barely been around the last few weeks to hang out with them. They're moving on the 12th, and I'm leaving today and won't be back till the 8th and then I'm leaving again on the 11th for a wedding on the 12th and then another on the 13th, and then I get back and of course that's when I basically stop traveling for a little while (right after he and Jess leave!) Matt and I were both in each other's wedding parties, and we've been friends since our Freshman year in college and this year we've started playing racquetball once or twice a week (Matt always wins cause I pretty much suck). I'm really gonna miss him and Jess a lot! (which means I'll just have to pursue more weddings in the Portland area so that I have an excuse to go visit!) :)

They were so great too, cause they got engaged right around the time I was getting into wedding photography and they let me do their engagement session which was the first one I ever did! I think I shot it with the Westmont yearbook's 10D and my only lens that I had at the time. I told them the other day that I wanted to do another shoot with them as a going away gift and so we did another "engagement session" type shoot even though they've been married over two years! :) This time they brought their little puppy Oliver which made the shoot even more interesting! :)





No comments: