Sunday, September 11, 2005

Mariaelena And Jared!

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

Katie and I just finished the several hour treck back from Palo Alto to Santa Barbara and I'm still on a bit of an adrenaline rush from the wedding last night. This was probably one of the most rewarding ones we've shot all year I think. The best part was when we got to show Mariaelena and Jared the slideshow. As soon as the first image came on the screen tears welled up in her eyes. After about 10 images she came over to me and gave me a huge hug and through her tears she told that seeing the images from her wedding in the slideshow was "the best part of her wedding day!" She I couldn't believe it! That just about made my month!

Even though I just met them for the first time that morning, I really feel like they are close friends of ours now and that's such a great feeling. It's such a privilege to be trusted to capture someone's wedding day and when a bride rewards you by crying at the slideshow it's one of the best feelings ever! (at least for a wedding photographer!) :)

Here's a few images from the weekend...



No comments: