Thursday, September 29, 2005

Plugging Dane Sanders....

So Dane Sanders is a good friend of mine, and is seriously one of the smartest and most gifted people I know. First of all he's an INCREDIBLE photographer. Check out his awesome stuff at www.danesanders.com

Second and really more importantly he's an inspiring teacher. I've been sitting in on his leadership class at Westmont and it's been so life changing. I think it'll end up being one of the most helpful classes I've ever taken at Westmont...and I'll have taken it when I wasn't even a student! :)

Thanks Dane for giving so freely of your time (he sits with students over coffee all the time), and for really believing that the world can change one person at a time. :)

I got the chance to take some pics of him during our class today. Check it out!



3 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Did you guys have class in Hawaii? Very cool!

Chris Humphreys said...

I wish! :)

Dane Sanders said...

You're too cool Chris!

C'mon DJ ... Santa Barbara is way better than Hawaii!! At least to those mere mortals who don't jet over to Oahu for a couple days mid-week ... lol.