Monday, September 19, 2005

Thomas and Rachel!!

It's rare I have this much fun when I'm soaking wet. :)

As most of my friends know I'm not a big fan of swiming in the ocean, but I had such a great time shooting with Thomas and Rachel late last week...in waist deep water. :) When Thomas told me they wanted to go shoot down at the beach I don't think either of us were thinking the tide would be as high as it was, (basically all the way up to the Biltmore wall for those of you from SB.) We all just smiled tossed off our shoes and got in! Thomas and Rachel were such good sports with getting wet I couldn't believe it. They just charged right in! I think I definetly speak for all of us when I say we had a blast! :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris you do amazing work. Thanks Again! - Thomas

BTW - For you onlookers on the site, Rachel and I are not engaged. We just wanted some quality photos, so we recruited Chris. I was pleasantly amused this morning when I got an email congradulating me on our engagement.