Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Thanks for Visiting....Come Again! :)

Wow! As the owners of most websites do, I periodically check our webstats to see how many people are coming to our site. The trend this year has been a steady increase month by month. This month we broke our previous "record" of unique visitors by 25%.

Which prompted me to go check out our site. (I admit I hadn't even been there for a while!) I realized our galllery section was SOOO old! Almost all from last year. So, I went through and updated it and I'm really pleased with the results.

Go check it out at


www.chrishumphreys.com


Just click on the gallery section.

Enjoy!

As a teaser, I'll let you know as well that this is a "temporary" fix in our minds. We've got some plans for the upcoming weeks/months that will TOTALLY change the way the gallery section on our site works. Stay tuned! :)

~chris

No comments: