Friday, June 16, 2006

Albert and Alyssa in the OC!

Wow! Seriously, where does my week go?! I seriously felt like I just got back from Albert and Alyssa's wedding like 2 days ago! Today is already Friday and I have another wedding tomorrow! Unreal!

Anyways, Mark and I had an awesome time in the OC capturing Albert and Alyssa's beautiful wedding. As you can tell from the pics, I had quite a fun time with the fisheye and Mark's 5D. :) I was sad to have to return the fisheye to the rental store....Katie told me I should buy one, which is very unusal for her. Usually, I'm the one having to beg her to let me buy something! :)






Alyssa was the most amazing bride, just so beautiful!



This flowergirl was an absolute doll! I don't know why, but when I look at this picture I just think she must have been like an angel out of the Garden of Eden or something! :) LOL!





Here's a few of Mark's killer images!


5 comments:

Deyl said...

That shot on the bridge with the blue sky is unreal! i wish paige and i had some shots like those from our wedding!

Paige Kearin said...

Awesome shots! Way to capture the beauty!

Holritz Photography said...

Really love the bridesmaid's shot on the stairs!!! Great idea!

Marieke said...

I agree you should get a fisheye lense *wink wink, nudge nudge*

;)

benjamin said...

wowowowowowowowowowowow. you and tim are owning the blogsphere of wedding photography!! ;)