Friday, June 30, 2006

I love Free Wi-Fi! :)

I'm sitting in the Portland airport right now and I can't even express how happy I am that Portland's airport has free wi-fi! Katie and I are on our way to shoot a wedding in Sisters Oregon which should be SO much fun! Kerry, the bride is one of Katie's best friends (Katie is the Matron of Honor). I've really been looking forward to this wedding because Kerry and Marcus know how to have a great time! Tomorrow as a pre-wedding activity we're going river rafting, and then the wedding itself is on sweet ranch surrounded by mountains. Plus, they're favorite holiday is Thanksgiving cause they love that kind of food, so the reception is going to be a big Thanksgiving type dinner! How cool is THAT?! It should be a blast!

The only downer, is that we're without e-mail and internet for the next few days so I'll be sure to post up some pics when we get back on Tuesday!

No comments: