Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Andrea and Geoff!

Wow, what an exciting day yesterday! I got to meet up with Andrea and Geoff whose wedding is at Angel Stadium this November. They're both huge baseball fans so we decided to go with somewhat of a sports theme. I got to shoot in a part of Santa Barbara I've never shot before and the pictures turned out great.

One thing I love about my job is getting to hear stories about people. It seems like everyone has a really cool story about their life. Geoff not too long ago did a 7 week trip with one of his best friends from HS and went to a baseball game at every single ball park in the country. They bought a Ford van just for the trip and put over 19,000 miles on it going across the country. Amazing! I told them it's too bad they didn't video the whole thing they could have made a movie of it and made millions! :) They are working on a book though, and keep ya'll updated when it comes out!

Anyways, here's a few of the pictures.... enjoy!!





















No comments: