Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Bag!

This year we're traveling to tons of new locations, Mexico, Maui, Las Vegas, and Chicago, just to name a few. In fact, as of the moment only 4 of our 15 booked weddings are actually in Santa Barbara! Anyways, I decided it was long over due that I get some new luggage! :) My old solution was a big bag that had enough room in it for about 2 weeks worth of clothes, but most of my trips took me away from home for no more than a few days, plus my old bag was too big to carry on an airplane and the risk of an airline loosing my bag the day before a wedding didn't seem like a good one to take either so now, thanks to my buddy DJ who hooked me up with his solution I bought a great new bag from Tumi. I love this bag cause it's a backpack and a roller bag, can fit 3-4 days of clothes, an extra pair of shoes, and has tons of little zippers and compartments and stuff. I can't wait to bust this thing out and use it on our trip to Colorado in a few weeks for our first wedding.

Thanks DJ for the recommendation! :)






3 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Nice! That bag is sick!

:)

Jasmine said...

So jealous...I have bag envy ;)

Tim Halberg said...

sweet little bag man!

Have fun traveling!!!!