Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lilit and Stephen....not soaking wet. :)

So this past week I met up with Lilit and Stephen again for some "dry" pictures. :) At the end of January we got together and did a super fun shoot in the pouring rain down at the beach. I told 'em before that shoot that we'd do a "normal" session a few days later, and that's what this was for. Both of them met up at Westmont College (where I graduated from too actually), and so we did our shoot up there on a day when the students were gone on an extended holiday break.

Although I gotta say I kinda missed not being completely soaked and cold (can you really think of better conditions for an engagement shoot really??) :) This shoot, despite that, turned out incredible.

The more I hang out with these guys the more I can't wait for their wedding, because they're so photogenic and such incredibly sweet people.

So here's just a few of the highlights. :)














2 comments:

Paige Kearin said...

Awesome... I like the wet shots!

Anonymous said...

Nice!
I hope the 5D is treating you well!