Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lilit and Stephen....in the rain. :)

I'm always up for an adventure, so when Lilit and Stephen called to ask about rescheduling their engagement session to a when it wasn't monsooning outside I told 'em no way! :) They were SUCH troopers to go out in the pouring rain, I couldn't believe it! They really wanted to do beach shots and while these weren't your "typical" Santa Barbara at the beach shots they turned out so well and I'm certain it's a day non of us will ever forget!

The funny thing was that I JUST got my Canon Mark II N back from Canon for some service and so of course literally just hours after I got it back all tuned up from the factory I go out and trash it in the rain! :) Of course, that's what these cameras were made for (I guess it's the equivalent of "off roading" for photography). :) It performed beautifully though, and we got some amazing shots.

Check 'em out. :)





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful chris! I love the first and last :)

Jan Garcia said...

Beautiful stuff. Just wonderful emotion in all the shots. Glad to see the gear hold up in some non-ideal weather.

JeffersonTodd said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I had a fun beach to play in.

Great job as usual Chris!

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

so brave in the rain! love that first image - the fog / rain - so mystical!!

well done!!

Tim Halberg said...

I really need to get out with some clients and have fun in the water!!!

Anonymous said...

Chris - these are gorgeous- that first picture in particular is so romantic!! Great work (as usual!)

- Kate Schwass

Jasmine said...

Wow...I don't know how you convinced your clients to do this, but--goodness--it was WORTH IT!! :) Beautiful!

aboutimage said...

These are perfect! The couple must LOVE them

Deyl said...

i love it when couples go for it!