Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hanging with Yvonne and Gavin!

Last night I got the awesome pleasure of hanging out with Gavin and Yvonne. They're in town from Peru where they're studying and working with infection diseases. I don't think I've ever laughed more during an engagement session these guys are so goofy!

They're actually really good friends with
Robin and Mike
. Mike and Gavin were roommates in college for a few years and were at their wedding last June and saw the slideshow and contacted me a few months ago when they got engaged.

After the shoot we went to Palazzio's one of our favorite Italian places for dinner and just talked about their wedding which is gonna be a two day deal out in Las Vegas! It'll be quite the international affair with Yvonne's family coming over from Korea and a lot of Gavin's family coming in from the UK and then friends from all over the country. I can't wait!!

Here's a few shots!




1 comment:

Holritz Photography said...

I love how you use backlight and flare! Man, I need to do an engagement session!

- Nathan