Monday, January 15, 2007

Kate and David!

Yesterday afternoon I got to go to Katie and David's wedding here in Santa Barbara! Kate and David are friends of ours from our church and I was just shooting the ceremony because Kate's dad is a professional photographer as well. I can't wait to see some of his images! Not only that, but I think most of Kate's family and friends were photographers as well! When I pulled up to the church I seriously saw probably 5 or 6 people walking around with pro cameras!

Here are just a few of the images I got....

I love the cool crosses outside St. Barbara's.


Kate was SO beautiful coming down the isle. My wife Katie was there and seriously cried!



Loved this quick moment when Kate looked at David during the ceremony



This moment happened immediately after the ceremony ended and they walked out of the church. I'm not sure if they knew I was there or not, but it was a great moment! :)

2 comments:

Kurt Hilmerson said...

Beautiful images Chris, as always - it was such a great surprise to see you at the Pre-Reception and wedding!

Holritz Photography said...

That detail shot is beaitiful!

:)

amber