Wednesday, January 03, 2007

If you didn't get my E-mail....



Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it's already 2007! I hope you all have had a WONDERFUL 2006. This year has been an absolutely fantastic one for me, as I've been blessed in so many ways. Just over one year ago I got married to my best friend, Katie. Marriage has enriched my life in so many ways, and after being in my own wedding, I've gained a whole new perspective on shooting weddings for other people!

In terms of photography, it's been an incredible year of growing. We shot over 20 weddings this year in amazing locations all over the country; we've visited the grassy fields of Sisters, Oregon, the sandy beaches of Waikiki, Hawaii, the chilly suburbs of Chicago, IL, and of course been all over northern and southern CA. More importantly than the places I've been able to go to, are the people that I've been able to meet and the stories I've been blessed to enter into. 2006 has been a year of incredible blessings, and I can't wait to see what 2007 has in store.

One of the biggest highlights of this year has come in the last few weeks. We've launched a brand new website and gotten incredible feedback on it. If you haven't already, go check it out at www.chrishumphreys.com . You'll be able to see images from some of our favorites weddings this year, as well as see a whole new bio section, so you can read more about me! :) I hope you enjoy it, and I'd love to hear some of your feedback on it.

If you want a real quick glance at some of our work from this past year, I've posted my top 18 favorite wedding images from 2006
HERE.
Go vote on which one you like the best. :)

I hope you all have had a great 2006 and a wonderful Christmas! Be blessed in 2007!!

No comments: