Friday, January 12, 2007

Anyone know Russian?




So I was checking my webstats earlier today to see how many people had been hitting up our site and it's cool cause it even tells you where people are linking in from and I see that like 30 or 40 people had linked in from this online forum that I had never heard of (http://club.foto.ru/forum/) and so I follow the link to see where it goes and it's this photo forum in Russia! Some guy had linked livebooks in one of his posts and then another guy linked my site specifically. I have NO idea what they are saying so if anyone reading this is fluent let me know! (You can click on the picture to see a bigger version which is easier to read....or maybe just easier to look at). :)

The REALLY funny thing is that I actually studied Russian for 7 years all through middle school and high school, but that was a long time ago and I really don't remember much. Hopefully, my old Russian teacher won't stumble across this blog. :)

Hopefully, judging from this guy's avatar he won't be one of my future grooms! :)

Have a great day!

No comments: