Thursday, January 11, 2007

iPhone



I'm very excited about this new announcment from Apple. As sick and tired of my old flip phone I've been hestitatnt to get a Blackberry or Palm because I've been waiting out for some word on the iPhone.

It's pretty interesting when you think what kind of marketing and buzz Apple has created. Think of Microsoft, they spent millions of dollars promoting their Zune player and had a huge marketing campaign for it and the response to it has been minimal at best.

Apple on the other hand never even officially acknowledged the iPhone existed before Tuesday and yet the buzz and excitement about it was at pretty much unprecented levels. Apple without spending a dime on marketing had created a huge buzz within their user base.

Amazing. :)

If you have no idea what I'm talking about here to see this revolutionary product! Unfortunately, it won't be available till June.

No comments: