Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So the past few weeks I've had the total pleasure of getting to babysit for my our good family friends the Butler's! Steve Butler was actually a music professor at Westmont where I went to school and was my adviser my last couple years there. His family goes to our church and we see them every weekend and they have the absolute cutest kids in the world (no...seriously, they really do!) :) 3 of them were in our wedding as a matter of fact!

So what would babysitting be without me bringing along my camera? :)

Meet the Butler kids!! :)

This is John. Age 8 :) This is pretty much the pose John always makes when the camera is on him. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Elizabeth! Age 2.



She hasn't quite learned how to "work" the camera quite yet, but I've got hope for her. :) Now on to her sister Anna Grace...



Meet Nicholas. Age 6. This kid is a rockin chess player, he just won a big contest for his age group. The next Bobby Fisher I'm sure. :)



Anna Grace was loving the swing. :) Of course I had to put the camera down every couple seconds to push her.







Nicholas has one of the greatest laughs. He was being such a good brother hangin out with Elizabeth on the hammock or his brother on the swinging bench.





Elizabeth wasn't too concerned with sitting still. She was trying to crawl over to me the whole time I was trying to take pictures of her. :)







And then of course John, being John again....



Thanks to everyone who e-mailed me a Happy Birthday wish for yesterday! I had a great day, which of course just meant hangin low and eatin good food! :) Katie and I attempted to make leg of lamb last night and it actually turned out really good!! I actually forgot to take a picture of it and share it with ya'll ! Katie made an awesome apple dessert thing as well (SOOO good), but of course I forgot to take a picture of that as well so Chef Chris Part 3 will have to wait. :) My friend Matt (whose birthday actually was on the 4th) and I are going out to Outback tonight to celebrate! :) We joked that we would buy each other dinner....I hope my plate is more expensive than his! :)

3 comments:

daria said...

Hi Chris!
just had to pop by to check out your website and blog.
I was BLOWN AWAY by your amazing website and portfolio. Truly some of the finest work I have seen!
thanks for the inspiration!
~daria

Anonymous said...

These are adorable, Chris!!! I especially love the one with Anna Grace's hair flying all over the place. They all love like they're having so much fun with their babysitter/photographer!

Jenna & Matt Walker said...

happy belated birthday chris!! hope you had a great one!

love love these kids shots - especially in the hammock and the second to last one with her on the fence - so beautiful! love those baptism shots too - beautiful!

best!
jenna