Monday, July 11, 2005

Amanda and Elijah







Was blessed to be a part of a Amanda and Elijah's wedding this past Saturday! Loved it! Amanda's family is so cool. They are foster parents for kids who have had abusive backgrounds and all the kids were a part of the wedding and so there were all these little guys running around all over the place. It was a zoo!! (in a good way!) :) We tried to organize the kdis for a group shot (see the last photo) and I trying to get them all to look at the camera was probably the hardest thing we did all day! I just about fell over laughing after looking at this shot on the back of my camera!

I'm really excited about the 2nd to last shot. That's Elijah's mom in the background watching the two of them as Amanda's sister was singing them a song. I waited for almost 3 mins looking at her through my camera because I knew that at some point she was going to look over at Amanda and Elijah and when she did it would be a great shot.

I'm glad I waited!

Funny enough, they are also honeymooning in Mendicino, CA where Katie and I are going to be on our honeymoon! So we can't wait for them to get back to hear all about it.

Blessings to you you guys! Thanks SOO much for allowing us to be a part of your day!

No comments: