Friday, July 22, 2005

Road Trip....

Well, made the 5 hour treck up to Bass Lake, CA outside Yosemite National Park. I have the awesome privilege of shooting for a great summer camp, (Yosemite Serria Summer Camp) this whole week.

As always had to get some shots on the road!




Got here right after dinner and got some quick shots of the campers before they had a little session. I used to work at this camp a few years ago and so it's sweet to see some of the staff that I know from a while back. This camp has some great people, and awesome kids. I'm stoked to be able to hang out up here for the week.

On a very exciting note, they told me I'm getting to go on a backpack trip starting tomorrow! We're going up into some of the high country of the Sierra mountains which is just some of the most beautiful places around. I'm bummed to be away from my computer (and the blog!) for 3 days (I don't think I've EVER been away from my computer for 3 days!), but I'm excited to go camping and post some pics when I get back!

alt="" />

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the barn... I totally grew up like 15 miles from that very spot. Everyone got so angery when they painted it... But it looks awesome in your shot. You have such a talent for bringing out the best.