Saturday, July 16, 2005

Leah and JP!






Got back yesterday from a GREAT wedding here in Santa Barbara. The wedding was such a blast. Leah is just about one of the most photogenic people I've ever met! We couldn't get her to stop smiling! She and her man JP have been dating for something like SEVEN years. I think they were more than ready to tie the knot! :)

As an added bonus I got the extreme honor of shooting with one of my photography "heros," Brad Elliott. He's been a local SB photographer for the last 20 some years and was the one who taught me all the basics of photography at Westmont. I have such respect for him not only as a great photographer, but as an incredible role model. He's seriously, one of the nicest and most humble people I've ever come across. I'll post up some of his pics later!

The slideshow was an awesome success. This was the 2nd wedding we've done were we've done the dual screen deal with my 17" Powerbook and a Apple 23" Cinema Display. People love it!

No comments: