Friday, October 13, 2006

BRRRR!

So I just got into Chicago Tuesday night for a wedding this weekend. I grew up back here and so it's fun being back. It's also about the best time to be here cause everything looks awesome in October. Generally, the weather is in the 50s or 60s around this time of year so I didn't even pack a coat.

It snowed yesterday. I'm freezing.

I'm used to shooting weddings in narly heat in southern CA, but I've never shot a wedding with weather in the 30s before. Hope it warms up for tomorrow!!

I'm also very excited about my sister joining me for this wedding! Jenna is in town from Colorado to come shoot with me. She's doing some great work at her school newspaper and wanted to get a taste of wedding photography, so I'm excited to have her along!



(Ok so it wasn't quite this much snow, but it did come down pretty hard!!) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun wedding Chris! Thats so fun that Jenna can join you! Hope it goes really well. I'm looking forward to seeing you more again next semester... I have no one to talk about mac stuff with!