Thursday, October 26, 2006

Slideshows rock :)



I love shooting weddings and one of my favorite parts of the day for me is showing slideshows. We put them up cause the bride and groom love being able to see pictures that night, and in actuality it gets us a lot of our business as well, when engaged (or soon to be engaged) couples are at the wedding and they see the pictures we end up hearing from them later.

But one of the biggest reasons we do it is cause I like seeing the pictures too!! :) It's great to see the fruit of your labors so to speak. :)

Every once in a while someone will e-mail me asking me to do their wedding and then wondering how much of a discount I'll give if I don't do a slideshow....After I explain how easy it is (it usually takes about 15 mins to get it up and running) I tell them I would probably charge more not to do a slideshow. :)

I can't imagine shooting film and having to wait for the lab to send you back the proofs! Technology sure does make us impatient! :)

By the way to see the latest slideshow we just put online click HERE

1 comment:

|| davidjay || said...

Yea! Everyone loves'em so much that I won't be surprised to see photographers starting to charge for them!