Monday, October 30, 2006

Travis and Nina

Katie and I had a great weekend, we took a bunch of walks, which was not only great excerise, but just a great time to connect. My weekends have been so busy the last 6 months or so that having a free Saturday was GREAT! :) That night our good friends Amanda and Elijah came over and we got to hang out and just chat with them for a while. It was really good to just sit down and catch up with them, they're both such great people. I shot their wedding last July and I would have never guessed how good of friends Katie and I would have become with them since then. Elijah and I play try and play racquetball at least once a week and in fact Hani another groom whose wedding I shot in May has been coming out and joining us lately which has been so much fun. It's cool, cause Hani and his wife Katie have been becoming good friends of ours as well. I really never would never have throught that I would become friends with my past clients, but that has been perhaps the biggest surprise and also the biggest blessing of being in business.

Then last night I got to meet up with Travis and Nina, an awesome couple from Orange County who braved the traffic to come up to Santa Barbara. I got to hear a bit about their wedding and a little bit about their story. Travis is cousins with Brett (now married to Sara) I shot their wedding last August, you can see some of their pictures here .

And of course, we also got to go out and shoot some engagement pictures. Nina kept insisting that she wasn't photogenic, but I think the photos say otherwise. :)

It was so great to finally meet up with both of you guys, you guys rock!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris!!! Are you guys alive?!?!? Hope all is well!

Beautiful images!!!

- Nathan

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris
Nice set of pictures you got here. I love how you used the foregound and background on that second image.